The Mylar® rPET lidding film range can be used across most food packaging requirements including: chilled, frozen, fresh fruit and produce, meat and poultry, seafood, ready meals and snacks.
A breakthrough in the ‘war on plastic’. The films:
- Have up to 50% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) content.
- Utilise rPET flake in the DuPont Teijin Depolymerisation process which is sourced from European deposit return schemes.
- Provide a carbon footprint saving of approx.. 1.4kg for every kg of virgin PET
Through science, people and communities, DuPont Teijin strive to constantly improve and innovate more sustainable ways of contributing.
- Up to 50% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) content
- Multi Award-winning LuxCR Depolymerisation process enabling full high-temperature food contact compliance and opening up raw material streams not suitable for mechanical recycling
- Carbon footprint saving of approximately 1.4kgs for every 1kg of virgin PET replaced
- Heat seal solutions available for pre-made bags, horizontal and vertical FFS and top seal lidding
Get in touch with our team to discuss your next packaging project.